Sunday, September 26, 2010

Buscando Trabajo de Nuevo: Parte XX

Well, TEC finally honored my latest unemployment claim this past week and paid me for the last month and half. It is surprising how fast it went -- and yes, most of it went toward either gas or bills but at least I am no longer having to choose between applying for food stamps and hitting the blood bank. Plus a good friend gave me some cash and some spare groceries as a belated birthday gift which was very handy for me. God bless her very much.

Moreover, I may have a job next month. I am keeping my fingers crossed lest I jinx something but there is a strong possibility I might get hired very soon. Of course, I will not be totally sure until I am actually working but in the meantime, it is good to have hope for a change.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home