Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pop Song of the Week: “Take a Chance on Me”

Yes, I know. It's not fashionable to like Abba. But then it's not fashionable to like a lot of the songs I listen to.

And quite frankly, I think this video is nice. True, it's not as artistically sophisticated as more modern videos but it's memorable in its own way.

Besides, Swedish film director Lasse Hallström got his start making videos like this one, so one can't really argue that they're too bad.

Anyway, with the Mamma Mia movie being released this month, I've gotten in the mood to listen to some Abba songs, and this is one of the better ones.

Plus, Anni-Frid (the redhead) is very cute. (Especially when she starts working those eyes of hers.)

I hope you all enjoy it:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home