Tuesday, February 26, 2008

R.I.P. Linda Lee Essman

No, she wasn't a celebrity but she was the sister of a good friend of mine, so to me, that makes her passing important. She passed away last Wednesday due to Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

I couldn't attend the funeral because of my work schedule but I did attend the Visitation this past Saturday so that I could give my condolences to her next of kin in person.

Her family has requested that, in lieu of flowers, her mourners make a contribution to either Susan B. Komen IBC Research or Vitas Hospice.

She will be missed.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Siren said...

Tonio, I am so sorry for your loss. A friend cut off from us so early in life is a particularly cruel kind of pain.

Life has been dealing you far more than your fair share of burdens recently. I hope you are taking care of yourself.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Tonio Kruger said...

I am, Campaspe.

Thank you for your kind words.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home