Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cambios

In case you haven't noticed, I actually updated my links section this week.

I changed the name of Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez's site to its current name, "Multiplicative Identity." (Cool name, btw.)

I also added a few more sites including:

1. The Joe Bob Report: the official site of Joe Bob Briggs aka John Bloom, prominent drive-in critic and social commentator. Bloo -- er, Briggs has been an idol of mine for years so it's about time he had a link on my site.

2. Film Snobs: the official site of former Cinemarati member and film critic Stephen Himes and his "partner in crime" JimmyO.

3. John Kenneth Muir's Reflections on Film/TV: the official site of author and film critic John Kenneth Muir, a man whose writings have obviously influenced me almost as much as Joe Bob Briggs' -- hopefully, in a good way.

4. Electric Cerebrectomy: the official site of the mysterious blogger known as Samurai Frog, a shameless contrarian with whom I don't always agree but whose writing I often find to be very provocative. However, his posts aren't always family-friendly so I'd recommend giving it a pass if you're the type of person who is easily offended.

I also want to give a quick shout-out to author/blogger Shanna Swendson, yet another one of my favorite published authors -- and not just because she's one of the few authors I've ever met in person. You'd be surprised how often I've read posts on her site that echo some of my thoughts to an uncanny degree. Hopefully, she'll consider that a good thing.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home