Wednesday, July 11, 2007

At Long Last Links

I finally broke down and added some links to my home page. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it; I still have a lot to learn about the blogging process and one might argue that this entire blog is still at best an experiment.

But the links I've added thus far seem to be working okay. I'm just sorry I haven't yet found a way to link to my nephew's blog.

If anyone on the sites to which I have linked objects to have a link to their site posted on this site, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll assume you approve or at least feel neutral about the whole matter.

Anyway, major thanks to Lynn Lee, MaryAnn Johanson and the way cool if a bit mysterious Campaspe for giving me hours of pleasure with the writing on their respective sites.

I will probably add more links in the future. If you're interested, please stay tuned for further developments.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home