Thursday, August 13, 2020

End of an Era -- Or a New Beginning?

I have been debating whether or not to end this blog after the end of this month since I am not especially fond of the incoming system and I won't have any choice about using it after the first of September.

On one hand, I have a lot of fond memories of this site. On the other, it's hard for me to pretend that I have the same enthusiasm for blogging that I had back in 2005. While I've always wanted to be a writer, I seem to be more and more obsessed these days with writing my own stories as opposed to analyzing someone else's -- which means if this blog survives, I will probably concentrate more on short stories than on movie and TV reviews.

Still it was a nice time while it lasted and I feel silly trying to stay the same when it has become increasingly obvious that I am not the same person I was back in 2005. I thank all my readers for your loyalty and I'm sorry I have not been more prolific.

If I do decide to start posting elsewhere, I will undoubtedly post a link to my new location. Until then, I wish you all the best.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat, Marcus & Alexis said...

FWIW, I've been using the blogger system since around 07 or maybe earlier and while the changes are irritating, you get used to them pretty quickly.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home