Friday, July 03, 2020

The Times, They Are A-Changing

This blogging site is being changed to a less user-friendly format by the end of July so I may have to move to a new location. Of course, I'm becoming more and more interested in writing stories than film reviews anyway so maybe it's just as well. Even writing fanfic teaches me a lot more about how to analyse a story than most film reviews so I'll probably be concentrating more on that. Plus I find myself becoming more and more obsessed with writing down the stories that I write in my head than writing long essays about how I feel about the latest new movie.

Anyway, if this site changes unexpectedly and I'm no longer able to update it, you all will know what happened. Good luck and thank you for all the years of support.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home