Thursday, November 22, 2018

Things I'm Thankful For

1. My mother. She has been very helpful to me these past few years and I'm glad to see that she is still hanging in there and in good health.
2. My siblings, who have been more patient with me this year than perhaps they should be.
3. My current mejor amiga, who has been more patient with me this year than I would have been in her place.
4. My health. (Never a thing to take for granted at my age.)
5. My job. (Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a job this time of year.)
6. My co-workers.
7. My late sister's children, who are doing their best to make their mother proud.
8. My relatives in Michigan, California and other states, who continue to inspire me far more than they will ever know.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home