Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Things I'm Thankful For

1. My mother. She is a bit older than I would like her to be but that beats the alternative.
2. My siblings, who have been more patient with me this year than I would be in their place.
3. My bosses and co-workers on my current job who have also been very patient with me.
4. My favorite surviving amiga who manages to cheer me up quite often despite her own problems.
5. My doctors who help keep me in good health.
6. My health. (Never a thing to take for granted at my age.)
7. My job. (Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a job this time of year.)
8. My online friends who influence me for the good more than they know.
9. My relatives outside of Texas, who as always, continue to inspire me far more than they will ever know.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home