Thursday, September 02, 2010

Pensamientos Acerca de Televisión

Weeds: “Pittsburgh”

Every time I am tempted to give up on this show and its rather questionable ethnic politics, it manages to come up with one of those amazing cliffhangers that make it almost impossible to resist watching the next episode. And this particular episode -- which has one of the best cliffhangers I have seen on any TV show thus far -- was at the end of the second season -- a season I did not have high -- no pun intended -- hopes for.

I dare not spoil the fun by discussing it in detail. Suffice it to say that the first time I saw it, I screamed bloody murder when I realized that I would have to wait months to see what happened next. Okay, I did not literally scream but I felt like it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home