Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Buscando Trabajo de Nuevo: Parte IX

I may actually get a job this week.

Then again I may not.

I passed the first three steps of the interview with a certain company and I'm signed up with at least three temp agencies in case that fails.

And my tax refund check is officially on its way. It's just a question of when it will get here. I guess that's what I get for not filing online this year.

In other news, my sister is participating in a medical experiment to earn extra money and a former co-worker has a side job making buttons for a local Tea Party organization. Ironically, he's not doing it because he supports the cause; he's doing it because he needs the money.

A friend of mine was flirting with the idea of applying for food stamps a while back but she hasn't talked about doing so lately. Then again she hasn't asked me to help her buy groceries either. I'm hoping that that's a good thing.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home