Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tomorrow Never Knows

Mi Mejor Amiga has a birthday tomorrow, and I should post something about it then, but in case time and circumstances prevent that, I'll post something today.

She just had surgery so she is not having a good time now. But I like to think that she'll recover soon. She's been through better and she's been worse, and without her advice, I would have had a far worse year this year than I actually did.

I'll always be grateful to her for the way she saved my life a few years ago and the way she went out of her way to introduce me to my ex-girlfriend.

My mother once told me that friends are always going to be more special than family because as much as we love our families, we don't necessarily choose them. We do, however, choose our friends, and more importantly, our friends choose us.

I'm not sure what I exactly did to make Mi Mejor Amiga choose me as a best friend but I'm glad she did.

I wish her the best for now and for always.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home