Thursday, March 06, 2008

Nieve De Nuevo

Apparently we're due to have another cold snap tonight and we might even have snow too, which would mean us Dallasites getting snow for the second time this week. I guess it's Mother Nature's way of reminding us that winter isn't officially over yet. Unless, of course, you prefer to blame Shanna Swendson, which doesn't seem just.

Anyway, I've already seen sleet come down from the sky this afternoon and I'm already dreading the drive to work tonight. And we had such great weather yesterday too.

But then if I were back home in Detroit, I'd probably be experiencing temperatures in the teens and single digits right now so I shouldn't really complain.

And yes, the word "nieve" in the title means "snow" in Spanish, just in case you tend to be a bit rusty in that language. Other Spanish words related to "snow" can be found here.

Be grateful I didn't make a joke about certain electoral victories being a sign that you-know-where has frozen over...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home