Sunday, March 02, 2008

Más Cambios

I've added still more links this week.

1. Elenamary: my favorite blogger of Mexican-Irish descent. (Okay, the only blogger of Mexican-Irish descent I know of.) Her work is always interesting and if nothing else, I love her use of the word “Mirish” to describe people of her ethnic background. (By that logic, I should start referring to myself as “Molish” since I'm half-Mexican and half-Polish. But for some reason, that word doesn't sound as poetic as “Mirish”.)

2. John Scalzi's Whatever: a science fiction writer who always has something interesting to say, even if I disagree with it. Usually I don't, unless it involves unqualified praise of certain Journey songs. But still...

3. The Internet Speculative Fiction Database: one of my favorite sites for procrasi -- er, I mean, research.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home