Monday, April 06, 2020

Not Quite Sick Leave...

Apparently my being a Type 2 Diabetic with heart issues puts me in a high-risk category in regard to the Corona virus. I haven't got it yet but I've been asked by my supervisor to stay home the next two weeks in order to prevent any possible on-the-job exposure.

Fortunately, I have some vacation time coming so it shouldn't be too much of a financial problem for me. Plus I'm already starting to lose weight so I might end up being healthier when I go back to work than I've been so far. We'll see.

In the meantime, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And I'm grateful that I already have a box of face masks on hand that I bought long before anyone ever heard of the Corona virus. And I'm especially thankful that I'm not in the hospital right now. All too many people nowadays don't have a choice about that.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home