Friday, January 10, 2020

Random Thoughts

Nothing makes you appreciate the blessings of a warm house more than a cold winter day.

I never realizes how overplayed "Bohemian Rhapsody" was overplayed by local radio stations until I heard it on three separate radio stations within a ten-minute period. And yet I still like that song.

If there's anything more depressing than hearing so many 1980s songs on local radio stations, it's noticing how many of the songs that were overplayed back in the 1980s are still being overplayed today.

"Free" television seems to be rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

I used to enjoy going to the movies back in my younger days so it bothers me that I find it harder and harder to find the time to go to a movie and even harder to find a movie that's worth going to when I have the time.

What do I think of the political candidates who are running for President in 2020? As little as possible...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home