Friday, December 20, 2019

Pensamientos Acerca de Televisión

Evil: “Pilot”

Stop me if you heard this one but apparently there was this guy who liked to investigate cases of a supernatural nature and his partner just happened to be a woman who was very skeptical about the supernatural...

Okay, there's obviously more to the new Evil show than that but unfortunately, I doubt I'm ever going to find out. After all, the last time I tried to watch the first episode by myself, my eyes started blurring and several hours later my blood sugar and my blood pressure crashed. I doubt the two incidents were related but then again, I'm not really eager to test that theory when it concerns a TV show that at best seemed to be so-so.

On the plus side, it was good to see actor Michael Emerson of Person of Interest back on prime-time TV again even if his role as a demon enabling so-and-so was far from sympathetic.

On the minus side, I'm not sure how eager I am to watch yet another TV show about demons. Especially since two of those demons had the same names as two of my relatives.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home