Thursday, September 15, 2011

R.I.P. Mi Hermana

My only sister died this morning. At this point, I still don't know the exact cause of death though at this point there is nothing ruling out natural causes.

She will most definitely be missed.

I have already given my condolences to her spouse and her children but apart from that, I'm still in shock. It still doesn't feel real to me and when it does, it's going to hurt. Ironically, I always suspected that she would outlive me because she was younger than me by a year but that was not to be.

There will be very little -- if any -- blogging while I process this. Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Sedinger said...

Oh, God. My condolences, really and truly. I'm so sorry for your loss.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Tonio Kruger said...

Thank you for your kind words, Jaquandor.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Bluejay said...

Tonio, I'm very sorry to hear this. My condolences.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Tonio Kruger said...

Thank you, Bluejay. My best wishes to all your loved ones.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home