Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pensamientos Acerca de Televisión

Dexter: “Dex Takes a Holiday”

Wait! Dexter Morgan is going to take an entire season to catch up with the Trinity Killer but he manages to off a killer cop in one episode?

It is a pity because it seemed good to see Dexter presented with a challenge for a change. Or at least a challenge which did not involve sleep deprivation and silly new father tricks. But unfortunately, said challenge was not provided by a special guest star so it is no big surprise how this episode ends up.

Edited to add:

It should not be necessary to point out this but I will anyway: the fact that one of the characters in this episode was named Zoey Kruger had no bearing on my opinion of this episode whatsoever. I do not even know any Zoey Kruger in real life and I certainly do not have any relatives by that name that I know of. However, I will admit that it seems like an odd coincidence and I am surprised I did not pick up on it sooner.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home