Sunday, October 31, 2010

Buscando Trabajo de Nuevo: Parte XXIII

I just started on a new job this past week and only time will tell whether it proves to be something long-term or just a brief hiatus from collecting unemployment checks.

I so miss the informal camraderie of your average workplace that I hope it's long-term even though it's not exactly a fun job. However, once again I must note that it's too early to tell.

I'll try to keep up with the regular blogging but I may end up concentrating more on the weekend features. If I'm lucky. After all, I first started this blog when I was working full-time so I shouldn't have any problems. But I don't wish to make any promises that it's not in my power to keep.

If nothing else, the past year or so of unemployment have made me realize more than ever how many people out there work long tedious hours of thankless labor just to pay the bills. Of course, having grown up among people who had worked a great variety of thankless jobs themselves, I kinda suspected this but this past year brought it to my attention in a way that I can't rightly ignore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home