Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Pensamientos Acerca de Televisión

Modern Family: “Pilot”

This is not really a bad series but it is not a series I found all that compelling. I liked it better than 30 Rock and found it a nice opportunity to keep with veteran actors like Married, with Children's Ed O'Neill and Boston Legal's Julie Bowen. But it is not a show that is likely to top my must-see list any time soon.

I could have done without the overly broad Latina stereotype which makes even the most cartoonish moments of Ugly Betty seem like excerpts from a Norman Lear show but even that character I could probably stand -- provided I did not have to watch her every week.

Anyway, I doubt I will be watching this show as often as I watch Ugly Betty and The Office. Perhaps I am just losing my taste for popular sitcoms.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home