Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hey, I Remember This Show: Bridget Loves Bernie

It's a Tonio Kruger bonus post this week. Not only do you get the opening credits from a popular (for one season, at least) TV show from the early 1970s, but you can also get the pre-credit sequence from the first episode. It says something about how naive and unsophisticated I was when this show first came out that when the title characters said their full names, I had to ask my Catholic mother why that was such a big deal. If only more people would ask themselves that question...

Anyway, I knew David Doyle from Charlie's Angels starred on this series but I didn't realize that Audrey Lindley from Three's Company appeared on this show as well. Live and learn. And that Meredith Baxter was quite attractive when she did this show. I wonder what she's been up to lately...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home