Saturday, December 05, 2009

Hey, I Remember This Show: The Thin Blue Line

I suspect writer Ben Elton and actor Rowan Atkinson would rather me remember this show for some other reason than the fact that I first came across actress Mina Anwar on this series but hey! I gotta be me. And it is not like there are a lot of British shows with a star who looks like Ms. Anwar. (Okay, there was The Invisibles and now there is The Sarah Jane Adventures. But all that is besides the point -- and anyway, it is Ms. Anwar in those shows too.)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this brisk stroll down memory lane.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

I loved Mina Anwar on this show. She was hot!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Tonio Kruger said...

Yes, she was.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home