Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hey, I Remember This Show: The Green Hornet

I just saw The Spirit this week and I'm still trying to get over what Frank Miller -- a writer/artist I once liked -- did to Will Eisner's creation. So I might as well post something that will get that out of my mind.

And what better than this intro to a classic TV show which actually manages to do its version of another medium's character justice?

The narration is done by William Dozier -- and yes, he's the same guy who did the narration for the Adam West version of Batman. What can I say? The guy obviously has a very distinctive voice.

Somehow I don't remember the few episodes I've seen of this show quite living up to that intro but they weren't all that bad. And anyway, that intro is a hard act to follow, don't you think?

At least it makes you really want to see this TV show. Too bad it's not on DVD.

I hope you enjoy it.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home