Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mi Semana Loca

I was hoping to post a bit more on my blog this week but I got caught up in a lot of holiday-related stuff instead.

On the plus side, I actually cut back on my driving to the point where my car actually reached the date of its next oil change before it reached the mileage point for it. Plus I actually cut back on my spending to the point where I'm not hitting the ATM as often as I used to.

I did break down and get a Netflix account last month but even that was a blessing in disguise since so far it's been cheaper to get my weekly movie fix that way than to hit the video stores every week. (It doesn't hurt that most of the movies I'm interested in are rarely available for rental and not always for sale at a reasonable price.)

I still have a bit of a holiday depression due to lingering memories from last year but I'll get over it. My head knows that I'll be happier in the long run but my heart is still being a stubborn fool about the whole mess.

But I have good friends and family to help me through this mess so...no worries.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home