Monday, November 24, 2008

Ten Things I Love About Old Movies

"Borrowing" an idea that one of my favorite bloggers "borrowed" from another blogger, I submit for your disapproval a quick list of at least ten things I love about old movies.


1. Cutting-edge technology.



2. Modestly dressed women.



3. Newspapers.



4. Glamorous wardrobes for women.



5. Chess games.



6. Coin collectors.



7. Silhouettes.



8. Street lights.




9. Respectful depictions of law enforcement.



10. Respectful depictions of contemporary political leaders.



Plus to echo the Siren's words...

11. Scenes with women behind screens.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline T. Lynch said...

Great photos, Tonio. Visual aids always help. I love the cutting edge technology.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Tonio Kruger said...

Thank you, Jacqueline.

9:26 PM  
Blogger The Siren said...

WOW, look at the screen picture you found! Damn it I must have seen that one a half-dozen times and totally forgot it had a screen shot.

Awesome post. Loved it. Such a cute picture of Paulette.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tonio Kruger said...

Thank you, Campaspe.

I would have never thought to write it were it not for you and Jacqueline's inspiration. Of course, my take was a bit more tongue-in-cheek than yours but still...

I really do love old movies. And yes, Paulette is cute.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home