Thursday, August 10, 2006

Songs I've Been Listening to Way Too Often

1. “Gravity” -- The Dresden Dolls. My favorite cut off their first album.
2. “If Your Kisses Can't Hold The Man You Love” -- Rasputina. Cover of an old Sophie Tucker tune.
3. “Because of You” -- Kelly Clarkson. Yes, that tune surprised me too.
4. “Words” -- Missing Persons. The new American anthem...
5. “Tomorrow, Wendy” -- Concrete Blonde. Because I can't listen to Kelly Clarkson all the time...
6. “Past, Present And Future” -- The Shangri-Las. Because I'm all about the happy tunes...
7. “Take the L” -- The Motels. An oldie but a goodie.
8. “I'll Be Your San Antone Rose” -- Dotsy and the Lea Jane Singers. One of those country songs you know you shouldn't listen to but do so anyway.
9. “I May Never Get to Heaven” -- Wanda Jackson. Another country song I'm mighty fond of.
10. “Hands Tied” -- Scandal. Just because...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home