Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Heart Lucy (Davis)

I saw the second season of The Office last week and I was so impressed that I went ahead and bought The Office Special, which is basically the final episode in the series.

My favorite character in the whole series. Dawn Tinsley, of course. Played by real-life actress Lucy Davis.

I guess the reason I like this character is so much is that she reminds me of some of the many real-life artists I've met -- artists who are forever trying to strike a compromise between the demands of the Muse and Mammon.

I suppose I'm a little like Dawn in that I don't exactly pretend to be in my dream job right now but am not yet successful enough to quit it in favor of what I'd like to do.

Someday perhaps. Someday...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home