Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Trailer of the Week: The Animated Adventures of Buffy

Yes, I am a Buffy addict and it's no surprise that much of the fanfic I've been writing lately inevitably involves either characters of the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer or else characters of its spin-off, Angel.

As a result, part of me feels churlish saying anything mean about this trailer even though it's quite likely that I would have hated this idea had I first seen it ten years ago.

Then again we are talking about a trailer for a TV show which -- as much as I hate to admit it -- will never really exist. It would be nice to think that I'm wrong but this trailer was first uploaded in 2014. The fact that there's not yet a TV series like this doesn't seem very promising.

On the plus side, it's hard for me to really hate anyone who can find genuine humor in the likes of Dark Willow and Ghost Tara. (Not to mention Ghost Anya.) And of course, the Buffy theme is always hard to resist.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lord Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home