Saturday, April 06, 2019

A Spoiler-Free Review of A Simple Favor


It's tempting to call the 2018 movie A Simple Favor a Hallmark Mystery Movie for people who don't like Hallmark Mystery Movies, but that would imply that there's something wrong with Hallmark Mystery Movies and since my mother is a big fan of such movies, I'm obviously not inclined to agree with that type of implication.

That said, half the fun of watching A Simple Favor lies in trying to anticipate the plot so perhaps the best thing for me to say is that if you like mysteries and Anna Kendrick, you should go see it. It is already one of my favorite movies of last year and I can readily understand why the DVD copies of the movie that are located at my local library are always on a hold list. I hope you all get a chance to catch up with it if you haven't already seen it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home