Wednesday, January 02, 2019

TV Song of the Week: "Whatcha Gonna Do (It's Up to You)"

Thanks to an -- shall we say -- eccentric fanfic site, I've been reliving memories of the TV show Agent Carter this past week and of course, this big musical number is one of the most memorable of them. I wish I had discovered this show before the second season. For that matter, I wish it had lasted more than two seasons. But apparently all that was not meant to be.

In the meantime, it says something about the show's influence that Ms. Peggy Carter is still stuck in my head -- even more so than her famous novio, Captain America. For that matter, Dottie Underwood is still there too but then anyone's who seen this video can probably guess that.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home