Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Random Thoughts


1. Damned heterosexuals. Always flaunting their lifestyle in public. There ought to be a law, I say. There ought to be a law.

2. Ray Bradbury's short story "The Pedestrian" is set in 2053. So we're right on schedule with those driverless cars.

3. There is no god but Science and Darwin is his prophet.

4. I like big books and I can not lie.

5. La vida es cabaré y los cabarés, cabarés son.
(Life is a cabaret and the cabarets are cabarets.)

6. I was partial to dark comedy in my youth -- before experience taught me that life was quite darkly comic enough without my having to write about it.
--Burgess Meredith, Clash of the Titans (Alternative Universe Version) (1981)

7. Experience tends to trump ideology.

8. If they can do it to them, they can do it to you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home