Friday, July 31, 2015

Movie Quote of the Week

You know, in my world, Casey, there were limitless oceans as far as the eye could see. A beautiful home until it started to dry up. So I escaped, came here and met you. All of you. All of you were different from the others. You were lost and lonely, just like me. And I thought that maybe I could give you a taste of my world: a world without anger, without fear, without attitude. Where the underachiever goes home to parents who care. The jock can be smart, the ugly duckling beautiful, and the class wuss doesn't have to live in terror. And the new girl -- Well, she can just fit right in with people who are just like her. You see, Casey, even Marybeth's feelings can be hurt... by a bunch of pathetic, lost, little outcasts... who truly believe that their disaffected lonely life... is the only way they can survive. I can make you a part of something so special, Casey, so perfect, so fearless. Don't you want that, Casey?
--Laura Harris, The Faculty (1998)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home