Monday, January 09, 2012

Pensamientos Acerca de Televisión

Bored to Death: “Pilot”


There was a time a few years ago when I probably would have appreciated this show more. Then again when I consider some of the more stupid stuff that I enjoyed watching when I was younger, I don't necessarily consider that a good thing.

Besides, there are TV shows that have done the old "P.I. who's not really a P.I." thing a whole lot better than this particular show. Perhaps it's because I've gotten tired of the old "hipster who is too hip to avoid making a mess of his love life" routine but this show got really old really fast -- so much so that I found it hard to root for the hero to get back together with his obligatory love interest. Granted, a show with this kind of title can't be accused of false advertising but I wasn't exactly surprised to find out that it has been recently cancelled. It was only a matter of time...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home