Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hey, I Remember This Show: Family Affair

A fifth season intro for the one Brian Keith TV show everyone remembers -- a show even more popular in its day than The Brian Keith Show (the latter being a 1970s sitcom remembered only by a few oldtimers like yours truly). There is a lot of things I could say about this show but since one of the cast members died young, perhaps the most charitable thing I could say is that this show was often watched in my household as I was growing up but not always fondly remembered. Perhaps that was because it would be eventually eclipsed by yet another TV show which featured a young female character named Buffy. Or perhaps because it was eventually replaced in my siblings' affections by another family sitcom: The Brady Bunch.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home