Friday, February 18, 2011

Movie Quote of the Week

I've known you for a long time. I know you come out from work at noon every day and you fight your way out that door and you get pushed back in and three seconds later you come back out again. I walk with you to lunch and I know if it's a good day, if you stop and get that romance novel at that bookstore. I know what you order, and I know that on Wednesdays you go to that Dim Sum parlor and I know to get a jawbreaker before you go back in to work. And I know that you hate your job and you don't have many friends and I know sometimes you feel a little uncoordinated and you don't feel as wonderful as everybody else. And feeling as alone and as separate as feel you are... I love you... I love you... and I think you're the greatest thing since spiced rice and I would be knocked out several times if I could just have that first kiss. And I won't, I won't be distant. I'll come back in the morning and I'll call ya if you let me... But I still don't drink coffee.
--Robin Williams, The Fisher King (1991)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home