Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thoughts on the Movie Lists: Parte I

1. Gracias a Dios they're almost over. After the next three lists, I'll be officially done with these lists until next January.

2. Who knew I saw so many bad movies?

3. As embarrassing as the number of bad movies I've seen is, it's even more embarrassing to note how often the more important movies I've seen rarely come up the first time I make a movie list.

4. Once again I must note that my movie lists are of all the theatrical movies I've literally seen that were released within a certain year. They are not lists of all the good movies I've seen from a certain year. Nor of the best movies to be released during a certain year. And they're not even my favorite movies of a certain year. They're just attempts on my part to publicly sort out all the movies I have seen as opposed to all the movies I haven't yet seen.

5. Yes, I am embarrassed by the number of good movies that should be on these lists but aren't. I hope to remedy that in the future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home