Monday, August 09, 2010

Recuerdos: Parte I


This photo has haunted me ever since I saw it on another site. Not because I have that many fond memories of Nine 1/2 Weeks, but because I actually know someone in real life who used to look like that woman in the picture (i.e. Kim Basinger) when she was younger -- and I never realized how much she used to look that way until after I saw the photo.

There are other reasons the photo haunts me but that is all I will admit to at this time. Suffice to say that while there are obvious differences between Kim Basinger's character in the movie and the woman I know, it is not a coincidence that I found myself drawn to that photo. The woman I know has had a sad life too. But she will never admit it to most people.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home