Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some Day My Lists Will End

Just not today.

I've been in a OCD-type of mood lately and so I'm reorganizing my list of movie reviews (and of movies I have seen but not yet reviewed) in a way that will be more reader-friendly. (At least I hope it's more reader-friendly.) If I haven't yet wrote a review about a movie that is already on the lists of movies I have seen, it's not that I consider said movie unworthy to write about but rather that I have yet to come up with a way to write about it that will do my feelings about it justice. (Of course, my final post may still not do it justice, anyway, but that's a chance I'll have to take.)

Anyway, I was hoping to avoid this latest round of lists but when I started counting up the number of movies I had seen each year I was alive and how long such a list would seem to the average reader if it was organized by decades and literally included every movie I ever saw on TV, DVD, VHS and the silver screen, it seemed more humane to organize my movies by year instead of by decade.

The lists may not be complete by the end of July but they definitely should be done by the end of August. Or September. Would you believe 2010?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home