Thursday, July 01, 2010

Making a List and Checking It Twice

As you might have noticed, I have been expanding my lists of “All the So-and-So Movies That I Have Seen” to include movies which I have actually seen but of which I have not yet written a review. These movies will be marked by a lack of hyperlinks until the day I write a review about them. Some of these movies I like, some I don't like and some I might actually comment on some day in the near future. The lists are not yet complete and may not be complete for at least a week or so. But at least they should provide a quick guide to what kind of movies I'm already familiar with and what movies I need to catch up with in the future.

I may do a similar thing with my list of TV episodes I have seen but I have not yet decided how practical an idea that might be. Suffice it to say, that any TV show episode not yet linked by a hyperlink on my “Pensamientos Acerca de TV” page is obviously an episode I plan to write about. Time will tell when I actually do so.

As always, suggestions are welcome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home