Sunday, July 18, 2010

Buscando Trabajo de Nuevo: Parte XVI

I made it through the first week of training by what seems to be the skin of my teeth. Hopefully, this next week will be better.

For some reason, the course reminds of high school, only without the attempts at discipline and the ability to catch up by reading a book. Some of the students -- despite being adults -- violate the rules against Internet usage during class so shamefully it seems a wonder that they bother showing up. Plus there is the irony of a foreign-owned company seeming to be more eager to employ American citizens than many American-owned companies.

Because I am waking up earlier than I used to, I will probably be way too tired to do much blogging save on the weekends. But I will do the best I can. Seriously.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home