Thursday, June 03, 2010

Turn and Face the Strange Ch-Ch-Changes

If I pass orientation next week and am able to start my new job successfully, I'll probably be posting less stuff on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and more on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I already plan to start posting my Movie Song of the Week on Monday when my schedule allows for it and my Pop Song of the Week on Tuesday.

For some reason, there seems to be a law on the Internet that for every unembeddable music video out there on the Net, there's at least a dozen embeddable ones. Of course, that could change but then I kept expecting to run out of entries for my Movie Song of the Week all this year and so far that doesn't seem likely to happen.

I wouldn't mind requests, though.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home