Thursday, November 26, 2009

Movie Song of the Week: “I'm True to the Navy Now”

Oh, great. I just started getting over my crush on Ginger Rogers and now I'm starting to get one on Clara Bow. It must be that mischievous grin of hers. You're never quite sure how much of it is acting and how much is genuine but it certainly is appealing.

However, to be fair, her singing and dancing abilities aren't too bad, either. But I must admit I watched this video several times before I realized they were spelling out her name towards the end. I guess it's a good thing they never remade this number with Scarlett Johansson.

But, seriously, folks...

Anyway, this week I present Ms. Bow's “I'm True to the Navy Now” from 1930's Paramount on Parade.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home