Wednesday, January 10, 2007

All the Trailers That I Have Seen

1. Spiderman 3.

Yes, it's interesting. But then it's a Spiderman movie. 'Nuff said.

2. Ghost Rider.

Nicholas Cage as a comic book character even most comic book fans have never heard of. Okay, I have heard of Ghost Rider but I have never considered him an interesting character before now. And the movie seems unlikely to change my mind.

3. Bridge to Terabithia.

Which is apparently located right next to Narnia. This is the remake of an old movie, but will it be as successful a remake as the recent Charlotte's Web movie? Heaven knows.

4. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

What, no Doctor Doom? We all knew a sequel was coming. I just didn't expect to see it so soon. The trailer is better than it deserves to be, but I don't see this attracting the same hoopla as Spiderman 3.

5. The Simpsons Movie.

What? They released another trailer. D'oh!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home