Thursday, June 14, 2018

Pensamientos Acerca de TelevisiĆ³n

The Middle: "Pilot"

I saw this a few years ago on the recommendation of blogger Ken Levine and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was not half bad. Like some online critics, I tended to like it better when it focused on the three kids than when it did when it focused on the parents but all in all it was not a bad show.

I'm sorry I put off watching it for so long, but then most of the ads I saw for it reminded me so much of the old show Malcolm in the Middle that I thought it was a rip-off. And it did not help that the other show that cast member Patricia Heaton was associated with (Everybody Loves Raymond) wasn't one of my favorite shows either. On the other hand, Neil Flynn -- who played a supporting role on Scrubs -- did a surprisingly good job playing the family patriarch.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home